March 1, 2008

SATURDAY SEWING

Well I FINALLY finished all the boxer shorts for my boys. Two pairs each for three boys. I was supposed to get them done before Christmas for presents, but oh well. Velente (13), Jamaul (10) and Malachi (7) all say that they really enjoy wearing their home sewn boxer shorts. Glad that I have these finished. They don't really take that long to make, it's just that I'm ready to move on to something new.











Next up (today hopefully) are a pair of retro cropped PJ's for my one and only grandgirl, Ashleigh (15). Can't send gifts to the boys without putting something in for my sweetheart. I found this multicolored print (pink background of course) at Hancock's yesterday. It has all kinds of girlie stuff printed in the fabric cause she's such a girlie girl. I'm sure she will love them. I found this Butterick pants pattern yesterday. Been looking for a one piece pants pattern (back and front on one pattern piece). Should be super easy. I plan to trim the bottom leg areas with blue grossgrain ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...