June 1, 2011

ON YOUR MARK, GET READY, SET, GO...

I am one happy blogger!  45 participants are accepted the invitation to "Stay Cool by Stitching Up an Ideal Summer Dress". There are still 6 other people who have not yet responded, BUT there is still time for them to jump on board.  This is the largest sew-a-long/challenge that I've hosted so far.  The fact that so many of you wanted to join in is quite encouraging - so I want to send out a big THANK YOU for participating.

Lots of inspiring patterns and fabrics have been showcased already.  It's going to be a FUN 15 days!  When you finish your "Ideal Summer Dress" please remember to share a picture of you wearing it!  I'm in the process of learning how to create a composite frame for all the finished project pictures.  If anyone knows how to do that, please let me know.


That's it for this post, I have yet to cut out my dress muslin.  Got to get to work!!!

3 comments:

  1. Faye, count me in please. If you sent an invite it is probably lost in cyberspace and if you didn't, okay too. I still want to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faye I always make my composites in PowerPoint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to join too, please.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...