February 14, 2015

SIGNING UP FOR BLOGLOVIN...

...Bloglovin question???
After you sign up with Bloglovin, isn't there a final step you need to do that completes the process???

The reason for my question is I find that can add blogs to my Bloglovin feed even if that blog is not signed up with them.  I can see posts from those blogs, but I cannot comment on those blogs from the Bloglovin position.  I have to actually close out Bloglovin and enter that blog in my browser to go directly into that blog in order to  comment.  I don't have to do that with blogs that are actually signed up with Bloglovin.

OR is there something that I am doing wrong.  Maybe I don't know enough about Bloglovin??? 

UPDATE:  Ok I found it.  It's called claiming your blog.  Why do you need to do this?, and what happens if you don't claim your blog?  I'm confused....

11 comments:

  1. You can click on the x in right corner of the bloglovin' header and that will let you comment.

    'Claiming' your blog just lets you track how many followers you've got. There should be some instructions on it...it's been too long since I did it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I get my daily Bloglovin email I open it up and then click on the bloglovin' header link at the top of the email. This brings me to my own page and I can comment and click on everything from there. From my email I can't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so when i signed up for BL in the summer of 2013, they said then that the final step was to put the URL that they provided in a post and to publish the post to the website. You can see how I did that here in this post, but you'd need the URL they provided you for your own blog: http://vacuumingthelawn.blogspot.com/2013/07/catching-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, you've got to claim it, and then write a quick silly post containing the code they'll give you. (i tried doing the claim code embedded in html, because, *boring*, but no dice, you have to post it and keep it live.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I view my feed, there's a box that says original post. I click I that and thn make a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some blogs you can comment on in Bloglovin, some you will have to exit via the top x to do so

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And if you don't claim your blog.... ain't like any one else can.... so there's that

      Delete
  7. I was having that same problem too! I thought I was the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw this and thought of you!!
    http://live.michaelkors.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. go to bloglovin settings and select "I dont want the frame" then the bloglovin posts dont open in bloglovin frame and commenting works:) I faced same prob when i started using bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...