June 12, 2015

FABULOUS...

...
 I know you agree - Fridays are just so fabulous!  Matter of fact we should go ahead and rename all 52 of them Fabulous.  

Dinner's planned, I'm in the sewing room (of course) and to top it off - it just started raining.  How good can it get - really!   I'm actually thinking about starting to work on (one) of the piles of fabric sitting under the cutting table.   So many POSSIBILITIES down there. 

I know -  IT'S SUCH A SHAME!
 But if I sew some of it up, then I won't have to find a suitable place to stash it - right? 
NEXT UP:  McCall's 6751 View D in an Aztec challis.
This will be my third time making this pattern - once for me and once for my daughter.  Love it!!!

6 comments:

  1. Love rainy days and sewing! Going to be a cute top, You space looks just like mine SO glad I'm not alone. HI my name is Diane and I'm a fabric/pattern hoarder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, that's why we love our spaces so very much!

      Delete
  2. That Friday Feeling....ahhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great way to start the weekend! And the style you are sewing next is so cute! Just perfect for warm weather!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...